Monday, November 14, 2011

The Beauty of Friendship

Lovely Thing #2: True Friends

A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.
~
Ralph Waldo Emerson


The blessing of hearts knitted together is truly one of the greatest gifts that God gives us here on earth. 
~ Traci Hockings

My friends are my sisters...and they fill many important roles in my life!  They...Help. Encourage. Listen. Lift me up. Share my JOY. Laugh with me. Cry with me. Pray with me. Hug me. Smile. Brighten my day.

I love you all! Miles cannot separate us...
Thank you for making my life BEAUTIFUL!
For inspiring me to learn new things and be a better me.

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you... ~ Philippians 1:3

Never shall I forget the days I spent with you.
Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.

~ Ludwig von Beethoven



'Stay' is a charming word in a friends vocabulary. ~ Louisa May Alcott



I’m so thankful for friendship. It beautifies life so much.
~
Anne Shirley, Anne of Avonlea



True friends are always together in spirit.
~ Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables

No comments:

Post a Comment